Internship: Assistant Marketing & Communication Manager
Servicecenter 4Hospitality manages and supports a variety of international networks and events for companies and professionals that are active in the European hospitality industry. Via a variety of labels and initiatives we connect over 9.000 hospitality professionals across Europe through live events, conferences, networking drinks, tradeshows, competitions and online channels. We continuously strive to improve and connect the industry by offering likeminded professionals the opportunity to exchange ideas, be connected, do business and share knowledge.
Assistant Project Manager
As Assistant Marketing & Communication Manager you are responsible for maintaining the business (B2B) contacts within the various networks, and administrative matters around it. You will focus on building relationships with customers and partner organizations and coordinating internal and external projects. Obviously you are and stay, up to date on the latest developments in Social Media. Besides that, you will be working on the overall look and communication of Servicecenter 4Hospitality, to the outside world in its broadest sense.
*An internship with us is always tailor-made to your personal needs and requirements within the scope of your studies.
- Monitoring of online trends
- Developing community and content plans as part of social media strategy;
- (Coordination of) creation of original content with SEO value
- Expand website content, so we give a better indication of what we really have to offer
- Regularly post information on social media – blogs, news, teasers
- Keeping track of the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Linkedin accounts so our initiatives will be widely known
- Sending Newsletters/mailings
- Creating and testing campaigns
- Create clear marketing objectives (SMART) based on our wishes and ideas
- Coordinate the external communication and promotion
- Implementation and development of the marketing plan
- Organization of events and networking meetings – Project Management
- Book results and align these on the basis of the objective and deployed campaigns
- Online and social media savvy
- Hotello attitude of mind (No ‘9 to 5 mentality’)
- Good communication skills
- Proper planning and time management skills
- Organisational talent
- Goal oriented
- Proactive, stress resistant, team player, well-organised, creative and flexible
Required knowledge and experience
- Advanced working proficiency (HBO, e.g. Hotelschool)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, polished professional verbal/written communication skills
- In possession of a driving licence (B)
What do we offer you?
Servicecenter 4Hospitality is proud to offer a dynamic and challenging environment located in a heritage building that has a rich history. You will be working in a small team with young and passionate Hotello’s who manage and bring together a wide variety of networks. We provide many opportunities to build a strong network and to gain new and different insights while organising several network events for the hospitality industry.
Do you want to gain experience in organising large-scale events and expand your network for the future? Then you found the right place!