Internship: Assistant Project Manager
Servicecenter 4Hospitality manages and supports a variety of international networks and events for companies and professionals that are active in the European hospitality industry. Via a variety of labels and initiatives we connect over 9.000 hospitality professionals across Europe through live events, conferences, networking drinks, tradeshows, competitions and online channels. We continuously strive to improve and connect the industry by offering likeminded professionals the opportunity to exchange ideas, be connected, do business and share knowledge.
Assistant Project Manager
As Assistant Project Manager you are working together with a Project Manager of Servicecenter 4Hospitality. You are busy with the overall operations and planning of the (network) events. This also includes supporting in the acquisition of new partners and relations, maintenance of existing relationships, administrative tasks, marketing & communication and (after) sales. An internship as Assistant Project Manager is always ‘tailor-made’ to your personal needs and requirements within the scope of your studies.
*An internship with us is always tailor-made to your personal needs and requirements within the scope of your studies.
- Organisation of network events
- Coordination of external communication such as maintaining and nurturing relationships with members, partners, affiliated associations and other stakeholders
- Keeping track of the daily project administration
- Overall planning and operation of the event(s)
- Operational tasks during the events
- Hotello attitude of mind (No ‘9 to 5 mentality’)
- Good communication skills
- Proper time management skills
- Organisational talent
- Goal oriented
- Proactive, stress resistant, team player, well-organised, creative and flexibel
Required knowledge and experience
- Advanced working proficiency (HBO, e.g. Hotelschool)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, polished professional verbal/written communication skills
- In possession of a driving licence (B)
What do we offer you?
Servicecenter 4Hospitality is proud to offer a dynamic and challenging environment located in a heritage building that has a rich history. You will be working in a small team with young and passionate Hotello’s who manage and bring together a wide variety of networks. We provide many opportunities to build a strong network and to gain new and different insights while organising several network events for the hospitality industry.
Do you want to gain experience in organising large-scale events and expand your network for the future? Then you found the right place!