HotelloTOP Belgium is an initiative of HotelloTOP International, the networking organisation for alumni of Hotel Management Schools, which has been established network in The Netherlands for over 17 years now. HotelloTOP Belgium was founded together with the 3 Belgian Hotel Management Schools; ‘Katholieke Hogeschool VIVES’, ‘Artesis Plantijn Hogeschool Antwerp’ and ‘Erasmushogeschool Brussels’.
- Mapping Hotello’s (track & trace)
- Bringing together professionals with a distinct vision and years of experience in the hospitality to share experiences, build and maintain relationships
- Strengthening the bond that Hotello’s have, thanks to their joint Hotel Management School background
- Providing a safety net for (prospective) young professionals, by introducing them to the network during their studies, and letting the network function as a bridge between young professionals and hospitality professionals
- Generating more support for the network and for the hospitality industry as a whole through long-term partnerships
- Motivating and enthusing young Hotello’s to go to work in the hospitality industry
- Supporting the hospitality and hotel industry in general.
about flanders expo & horeca expo
Flanders Expo is set in Belgium’s second largest municipality. The proximity to the Gent-Sint-Pieters international train station (providing connections to Brussels Airport) guarantees the easy access to the venue. With a total exhibition area of 54,000 sq metres, the venue is among the biggest expo centres in Belgium. The indoor space is organised into 8 large exhibition halls and 4 modular rooms suitable for meetings and seminars.
The Horeca Expo is an annual international trade fair for all aspects of the hotel, restaurant, cafe and catering industry. Horeca Expo has been the biggest Belgian professional fair for the catering industry for more than 30 years. Besides a total package in food & non food, the fair also offers an extended program of activities, seminars, lectures and demonstrations accompanies the fair. In Ghent, Belgium the professionals in the industry come together to be informed about the latest innovations and provides a glimpse of tomorrow’s hospitality industry.
The Horeca Expo will take place on 5 days from Sunday, 22. November to Thursday, 26. November 2020 in Ghent.
Tuesday, November 24th is the first HotelloTOP Belgium congress during Horeca Expo. Over the past editions at VENUEZ in Antwerp, we have seen a gradual growth in number of participants, as well as an increase in the function level of the representatives present. For the seventh edition, we expect around 400 attendees.
Each year the conference is linked to a theme, which is upcoming or current in our industry. Around this theme, the speakers are recruited and an overall look and feel is created for the event. Traditionally, the day is ended with an informal networking drink to (re)connect with one another.