HotelloTOP Belgium is an initiative of HotelloTOP, the networking organisation for alumni of Hotel Management Schools, which has been established network in The Netherlands for over 14 years now. HotelloTOP Belgium was founded together with the 3 Belgian Hotel Management Schools; ‘Katholieke Hogeschool VIVES’, ‘Artesis Plantijn Hogeschool Antwerp’ and ‘Erasmushogeschool Brussels’.
- Mapping Hotello’s (track & trace)
- Bringing together professionals with a distinct vision and years of experience in the hospitality to share experiences, build and maintain relationships
- Strengthening the bond that Hotello’s have, thanks to their joint Hotel Management School background
- Providing a safety net for (prospective) young professionals, by introducing them to the network during their studies, and letting the network function as a bridge between young professionals and hospitality professionals
- Generating more support for the network and for the hospitality industry as a whole through long-term partnerships
VENUEZ inspires hospitality all year round on different levels. Publications and events are the core business with a hospitality journal, trade show and awards. For the tradeshow, the tested and tasted recipe remains unchanged: VENUEZ is a two-day event that features the latest and most innovative hospitality trends in the hospitality industry. VENUEZ does not only focus on Belgian trends and concepts, but also looks beyond national borders. Several national and foreign renowned experts, entrepreneurs and bartenders are invited to share their vision to an international audience. VENUEZ aims to inspire visitors and provides a glimpse of tomorrow’s hospitality industry.
Over the past editions, we have seen a gradual growth in number of participants, as well as an increase in the function level of the representatives present. For the fifth edition, we expect around 300 attendees.
Each year the conference is linked to a theme, which is upcoming or current in our industry. Around this theme, the speakers are recruited and an overall look and feel is created for the event. Traditionally, the day is ended with an informal networking drink to (re)connect with one another.